Spring Creek/Double Creek, Flinders Biolink Habitat Restoration Project
Does your property have Spring or Double Creek frontage?
Main Creek Landcare Group, Flinders Net Zero Carbon Group and Flinders District Lions Club are combining forces to facilitate restoration of Spring and Double Creeks with grant funding assistance from Melbourne Water.
Why? Areas of these creeks are choked with Karamu and numerous other weed
species that are smothering and killing the native habitat that our local fauna need
What can you do right now?
* Get in contact so we can help you
* Plant local indigenous species
* Apply for grant funding to support the care of your stream frontage with Livable Communities Liveable Waterways
We can we help you by:
* Visiting your property/creek to help identify the good and the bad
* Advising on ways to reduce weeds and improve habitat
* Help you to apply for grant funding with Melbourne Water
* Assist you with finding a contractor to start improving your patch
* Supply free locally indigenous plants
How to get involved?
For further information please contact:
Michelle Stacey email@example.com 0409 031 108
Mark Aarons firstname.lastname@example.org 0407 093 620
Talia Cruise email@example.com 0411 460 644